Mark Gobald (Dipl.-Ing.)
Mark Gobald studied Mechanical Engineering at the Graz University of Technology in Austria. In cooperation with the Austrian Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology he wrote his diploma thesis in the fields of vehicle safety and traffic accident research.
He has gained practical experience in the fields of automotive and motorbike engineering, in particular in the fields of high-speed combustion engines and motorsport technologies while working in Austria and Slovenia.
In 2011 Mr. Gobald joined Gulde Hengelhaupt Ziebig & Schneider.
• Patent Application Proceeding
• Patent Examination Proceeding
• Automotive Engineering
• Engineering of Two-Wheelers
• Road Traffic Safety
• Lightweight Construction and Composites
• Electric Mobility and Hybrid-Electric Power Trains
• Thermodynamics and Thermal Engineering
• Fluid Dynamics
German, English, French